To view the current handbooks, see Parent Student Handbooks.
According to the California Department of Public Health’s Guidelines dated September 1, 2021, schools should limit nonessential visitors, volunteers, and activities involving external groups or organizations.
If a visitor is considered essential (classroom helpers, chaperones, etc.) by the school’s Administrative team, the following actions must take place:
- Administrative team to submit essential volunteer’s name to the district Human Resource Department
- Visitor to submit proof of COVID 19 vaccination through Informed K-12. (link sent from Human Resources)
- If volunteer is experiencing any symptoms (headache, fever, cough, shortness of breath, vomiting, diarrhea, congestion), please stay home.
- Visitor should arrive at school wearing a mask with nose and mouth completely covered. Masks should be worn at all times when on campus (indoors and outdoors).
- Visitor should check in at the school office.
The violation of these policies will result in disciplinary action that may include detention, removal from activities, suspension, or other serious consequences.